New Patients: Please complete all 4 steps
- Intake Form: CLICK HERE (if you wish to fill this out in the office, please arrive 5-10 minutes early). Prefer to fill this out online? Call or email us and we will set up your online access.
- Schedule: call (817) 528-8619 to schedule an appointment. We no longer accept new patient appointments online and because our weekend hours are limited, we reserve Saturdays for established patients only.
- If you've had imaging (X-ray, MRI, CT, etc.) pertaining to your complaint, please bring a copy of those reports with you. It is not necessary to bring CDs of MRI/CT.
- If you would like to bill through your insurance, please have the following information available when you call to schedule your visit:
- Your name and date of birth
- Name of the insurance company
- ID number
- Group number
We bill in-network for our Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Aetna patients.
We are no longer in network with Cigna or Multiplan.
Auto Accident Claims
As of April 1, 2015: Dr. Gonzalez is more than happy to treat patients with auto accident claims, however, payment will need to be made at the time(s) of service(s). She is happy to provide detailed billing for your potential reimbursement of those claims from the auto insurance provider or through settlement with your lawyer. Please note that she cannot guarantee reimbursement.